Thursday 8 September 2011

Juliette Valduriez

As soon as I found her I had to write about her. Juliette Valduriez is 22 from Paris and offically my musical hero. Her guitar shredding genius and composition ability has me absolutely taken a-back. She is amazing.


Whenever I see someone like Juliette, it makes me deeply depressed that I never got an instrumental lessons when I was younger. I am learning to play the guitar now, yes, but I will never reach the standard of someone like her, who was obviously born with most of the talent but who has also been technically trained from a young age. I envy everything about her yet I adore her at the same time.

But she is very mysterious. As I have attempted to research her my notes came out something like this:-

WHO IS SHE?
WHO IS SHE?
WHO IS SHE?
WHY ISN'T SHE FRONTING HER OWN BAND?
WHO IS SHE?

I would like to see more of Juliette Valduriez, thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment